overrated

formerly known as "i make pretty pictures" because as a graphic designer, that is actually what some people think i do for a living, this blog will now be titled, "overrated" for a variety of reasons i do not feel like explaining. the focus will be somewhat eclectic, though sports, design, the arts and pop culture will be featured more and more. because these are the things that interest me.

Tuesday, August 26

I haven't written much on here about my family but a couple of weeks ago, I visited my inlaws and had one of those moments with my daughter (3 years old) that I will probably never forget. We fed peanuts to chimpmunks together. They ate from our hands while we sat in chairs, they ate fom my hand while I laid on the deck and Jillian sat on my back and they climbed onto my chest while I laid on my back and Jillian freaked out 'cause she thought they were going to bite me.
I will never forget that weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home