overrated

formerly known as "i make pretty pictures" because as a graphic designer, that is actually what some people think i do for a living, this blog will now be titled, "overrated" for a variety of reasons i do not feel like explaining. the focus will be somewhat eclectic, though sports, design, the arts and pop culture will be featured more and more. because these are the things that interest me.

Wednesday, January 21

check the time. its 3:21 am as i type this. i just spent 5 hours working on a project for work. now lets play a game. how much credit will Trevor get for busting his ass on someone elses project? survey says...ZERO. congratulations to those who guessed right. what a great time to blog.

microsoft v. MikeRoweSoft. you be the judge.

my newest time waster wikipedia
Wikipedia is a multilingual project to create a complete and accurate free content encyclopedia.
i have already added entries on my hometown and the nearest couple villages. i am such a loser.

I am sure that you have seen this before but i still love going back and finding my old school/college and seeing what other students think about teachers that i had when i went there
rate my teachers
rate my professors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home