overrated

formerly known as "i make pretty pictures" because as a graphic designer, that is actually what some people think i do for a living, this blog will now be titled, "overrated" for a variety of reasons i do not feel like explaining. the focus will be somewhat eclectic, though sports, design, the arts and pop culture will be featured more and more. because these are the things that interest me.

Wednesday, December 1

i heart john stewart

it has become a constant in my life that i watch the daily show every night its on. without fail, 11 to 11:30, the comedy network is on my tv. well, tonights show one of the best. christopher hitchens was the guest. and i must admit, i had never heard of him before. as of right now, i want to read every book he has written starting with the one he was pimping tonight, love, poverty and war. read the reviews, this guy writes a nasty book. someone find me this book.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM , Blogger TimothyPilgrim said...

    Crap. I missed it. I love that show.

    An online friend, who's a conservative libertarian, posted recently about how liberals have no humour and that only conservatives do. I had to respond immediately with links to The Daily Show, Air Farce, and 22 Minutes.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home