overrated

formerly known as "i make pretty pictures" because as a graphic designer, that is actually what some people think i do for a living, this blog will now be titled, "overrated" for a variety of reasons i do not feel like explaining. the focus will be somewhat eclectic, though sports, design, the arts and pop culture will be featured more and more. because these are the things that interest me.

Wednesday, September 8

so after all the bitching i do about how much ball i played on the weekend and how sore my body was, i go out and play again last night. and what do i get for my troubles? i rolled my ankle rounding first, and got plunked by an inside fastball which glanced off my forearm and hit me in the chin. good times.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home