overrated

formerly known as "i make pretty pictures" because as a graphic designer, that is actually what some people think i do for a living, this blog will now be titled, "overrated" for a variety of reasons i do not feel like explaining. the focus will be somewhat eclectic, though sports, design, the arts and pop culture will be featured more and more. because these are the things that interest me.

Saturday, December 11

political compass

take a quick 6-page survey and find out where your political beliefs land you compared to past and current political leaders (including that left wing bastard gandhi). to be honest, i kind of like the company i ended up in. makes me feel all transcendant.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM , Blogger Doug said...

    Strange, I seem to end up at the same place as you on the compass. Not that there is anything wrong with that but I think there may be a bug somewhere. One of the charts seems to put me in one place where the others all put me somewhere else.Oh well, I guess it's only a piece of amusement and not to be taken seriouslY.

     
  • At 7:04 PM , Blogger gazza said...

    your lost acquaintance is back :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home