overrated

formerly known as "i make pretty pictures" because as a graphic designer, that is actually what some people think i do for a living, this blog will now be titled, "overrated" for a variety of reasons i do not feel like explaining. the focus will be somewhat eclectic, though sports, design, the arts and pop culture will be featured more and more. because these are the things that interest me.

Tuesday, September 16

Colleen, Lisa and I sat in our new lunch/lounge/board room yesterday and watched some 14ish year old who didn't think anyone could see him smoke crack or something else you can smoke out of a pipe, my drug culture knowledge is a little lax. It caught me a little off guard. We see kids out there all the time smoking cigarettes, and it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that once in awhile (or more), it would be marijuana instead, but to see the kid pull out a pipe was a little disturbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home