overrated

formerly known as "i make pretty pictures" because as a graphic designer, that is actually what some people think i do for a living, this blog will now be titled, "overrated" for a variety of reasons i do not feel like explaining. the focus will be somewhat eclectic, though sports, design, the arts and pop culture will be featured more and more. because these are the things that interest me.

Friday, October 1

plastered coworkers

had a little team building event with my workers today. played mini golf. we had teams and it was fun and competitive and it was a good experience for us to go through. i had to leave at 5 to get home as my wife had to work. just now, 11:30ish, my phone rang. it was my coworkers, still at the bar i left them at (5 hours later). wow. wasn't really expecting that. but they seemed like they were having a good time. kinda wish i could have stayed actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home