overrated

formerly known as "i make pretty pictures" because as a graphic designer, that is actually what some people think i do for a living, this blog will now be titled, "overrated" for a variety of reasons i do not feel like explaining. the focus will be somewhat eclectic, though sports, design, the arts and pop culture will be featured more and more. because these are the things that interest me.

Friday, October 10

my tv watching hit complete opposite ends of my value spectrum tonight. while channel flipping, i watched taylor, zac and isaac hansen be interviewed by rick the temp (whom i hate and will fully explain that someday soon) on much. this has got to be the lowest pit tv has ever led me to.
after showering the stench that seemed to emanate from me after that 3 minutes of my life i will never get back, i then flipped to showcase where they were playing pulp fiction. ah, sweet redemption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home